Thursday, November 6, 2008

So yesterday I backslid a little and went to Wendy's for my usual triple combo. I was standing just out from the ordering line writing my order on my whiteboard (since I can't talk). Within a few seconds I find two middle aged guys in Wendy's shirts standing on either side of me. They are both very interested in what I was writing. I thought maybe they thought I was the competition writing down their prices or something. Mostly I couldn't figure out what was going on. When they saw I was just writing out my order they yelled to the back "he's just ordering" and laughed.

Later Joelene suggested they might have thought I was writing out a robbery note. "Put all the hamburgers in this bag and hurry it up."

It was fun.

3 comments:

  1. Dad, only you could get in trouble for something like that! Next time you try to rob them, get some fries and a shake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you need to get a skin condition and wear a ski mask. then you could have real fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! Oh man. Bring along a toy gun next time.

    ReplyDelete